REVES ETHERES EVENTS LLC
Thank you for choosing Reves Etheres Events llc for your wedding or event. It is our passion to help you create the event you dream of with our high quality, affordable products, and our friendly service. We understand that you’ve been working hard to plan this day, and we want to work with you, making this stress-free and enjoyable! Please review the following details for accuracy, as well as the attached Rental Agreement and liability release.
Rental Terms and Conditions
- Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner, shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and shall return the property in the same condition and good repair as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
- Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of a size, design, and capacity selected by customer, and that Reves Etheres Events LLC disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the rental property, including any expressed or implied warranties as to condition, fitness for a particular purpose or durability. Under no circumstances will Reves Etheres Events LLC be liable for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the rental property
- Please responsibility of the rentals remains with the customer from the time of delivery until the time of return. Customer agrees that all rentals are protected from weather at all times and secured when not in use.
- All rentals are for a single day’s use. Items are normally delivered the day before the event or on the day of the event and picked up the day after the event or day off (excluding Sundays and Holidays), at the standard delivery charge. During the busy season (generally May through October), Reves Etheres Event LLC reserves the right to deliver any and all rental items 2-3 days before the event and pick up 2-3 days after the event, as allowed by the venue. Customers will be notified appropriately. Reves Etheres Event LLC will make every effort to be prompt with delivery of your rental items, however Reves Etheres Events LLC shall not be liable and no reduction in the cost of services shall be provided in the event facts or circumstances outside the control of Reves Etheres Events LLC, including but not limited to traffic and/or weather, cause a non-material delay in said delivery. Any other inability to deliver is covered by section 6 below.
- If the customer picks up the rental items on their own, then the rental item must be returned to Reves Etheres Events, LLC within the rental period specified on the “Rental Order” of this agreement. Customer will have extended rental charges of $500 assessed for each 24 hour period it is late. If equipment is not returned within 3 days of the “Drop Off” information date listed below on this Rental Agreement, such failure shall constitute an unauthorized taking and Reves Etheres Events, LLC may consider such furniture stolen and take all steps necessary to recover said furniture, including charging the customer at cost price thereof, and shall be due upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
- Customer is required to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE 50% of the Total Amount outlined above in order to secure their rental. Event date and item availability are not guaranteed until deposit has been processed and confirmed.
- In the event a rental item is returned to Reves Etheres Events , LLC stained, damaged, or in broken condition, customer will be charged five (5) times the rental cost of the piece. Customer agrees to provide a valid credit card number at time of reservation, which will be charged by Reves Etheres Events LLC to pay for any such damages. Damage fees will be due upon billing and Reves Etheres Events, LLC will make a reasonable effort to notify customer of damage fees before the credit card is charged.
- Deliveries & pickups are made during Reves Etheres Events LLC normal business hours at street level (indoors and at ground level with no stairs involved) unless otherwise arranged. Additional charges may apply for other delivery and/or pickup instructions. Customer is responsible for having a designated person present at the venue to receive the delivery and of notifying Reves Etheres Events, LLC who that person will be. We will not deliver unless the designated person is present with valid ID. In the event of extreme circumstances, including but not limited to, severe weather, flood, war, state of emergencies, terrorism, earthquake, or natural or manmade disaster, where delivery of the rental items is made impossible, Customer will be notified as soon as practicable and full refund will be provided or another date will be coordinated and a credit provided to
- Customer for the alternate date. Reves Etheres Events LLC shall not be liable for any exemplary, consequential, emotional distress and/or any other damages, in excess of any amounts you paid of the Total Payment that may be related to delay, inability to deliver the rental items, and/or the quality and condition of the items delivered.
- Customer shall indemnify Reves Etheres Events LLC against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, and/or liability, whether civil or criminal, including attorney’s fees, arising or connected with Customer’s use and possession of the rental property.
- Every effort is made to fill your order exactly as requested. If circumstances prevent us from doing so, we reserve the right to upgrade the quality or find a substitute product. In the event that substitutions are necessary, Customer shall not be entitled to any credit or reimbursement provided that substitutions are of like kind and appearance.
- All equipment is to be taken down and stacked for pickup. Additional charge will be assessed for non-compliance with this section or in the event rental items are damaged
- Customer shall not deliver possessions of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Reves Etheres Events LLC employees and shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possession. Do not under any circumstances rent from us and then rent to a third party.
- Delivery includes assembly and installation of rental items in one location at the venue before the event and pick up of the items once it is over. Styling of items is an additional service that must be prearranged with Reves Etheres Event LLC. Customer acknowledges that any additional movement of the tables and chairs from the said location will incur additional charges (ie. moving chairs from a ceremony set up to reception) and are not included in the delivery charge. No one but Reves Etheres Events LLC is permitted to assemble or break down the tables and Chair rentals.
Liability Release Indemnification: Customer assumes liability for, and shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Reves Etheres Events, LLC, its agents, employees, officers, and assigns from and against, any and all liabilities, obligations, losses, demands, damages, injuries (including, but not limited to, bodily injury, illness and death), claims, penalties, suits, actions, costs and expenses, including attorneys fee, of whatsoever kind and nature, relating to or arising out of the use, condition (including, but not limited to latent and other defects and whether or not discoverable by lessee or lessor), operation ownership, selection, delivery, leasing, or return of the equipment, regardless of where, how, and by whom operated, or any failure on the part of lessee to perform or comply with the conditions of this lease. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, lessee shall, at its own cost and expense, defend lessor against all claims, suits or proceedings commenced by anyone in which lessor is named as a party for which lessor is alleged to be liable or responsible as a result of or arising out of the equipment, or any alleged act or omission by lessor, and lessee shall be liable and responsible for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred in the defense and/or settlement, judgment, or other resolution thereof. In the event any such is commenced naming lessor as a party. Lessor may, in its sole discretion, elect to defend said action on its own behalf with counsel of its choice, and lessee shall be liable for and reimburse lessee for all costs, expenses, and attorney’s’ fees incurred by lessor in such defense. Purpose of this Clause: The indemnities and assumptions of the liabilities and obligations herein provided for shall continue in full force and effect notwithstanding the expiration or other termination of the lease. In the event lessor fails to perform under the terms of this contract, lessor shall be liable for any attorney’s fees and costs expended by lessee in any claim or action against lessor for breach of contract and/or for specific performance.
I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT. THIS CONTRACT IS VALID FOR ALL RENTALS PURCHASED BY THIS CUSTOMER, AND SUPERSEDES ALL PRIOR CONTRACTS.