Fun Birthday Party Themes and Ideas for Adults
Who says only kids deserve a fantastic party? Your birthday happens only once a year, so why not make it memorable each time?
Fun grown-up birthday party ideas
When it comes to the birthday party ideas, the sky’s the limit. Let’s start with these:
1. Friends Party
Perhaps no other TV show defines friendships and relationships better than Friends does. That’s why it’s a cool party theme to do with your closest pals. You can decide who’s going to be Joey, Phoebe, or Ross and then dress up as your chosen character! You can have then a coffee-and-pastry brunch as if you’re in Central Perk.
2. Whodunit Party
Do you love solving mysteries or want to dress up to the hilt? Then get help from a birthday event plannerfor a whodunit party theme. You can rent an abandoned warehouse or factory, set up some tables, and then solve a murder (or any crime will do). You can also tell the guests who they’re going to be at the party beforehand so that everyone can arrive in character.
3. Kiddie Party
Ah, to be young all over again! A kids’ birthday event plannercan also help you organize events and activities that will help unleash your inner child:
- Celebrate with a unicorn party
- Have a swimming party in an inflatable pool
- Bake muffins and cakes
- Play arcades or PlayStations
- Dress up as your favorite childhood heroes or cartoon characters
- Invite friends and family to a pajama or sleepover party
4. Decades Party
Let’s face it, many eras are cool, and you don’t need to be born during these times to celebrate the best of the decades on your birthday:
- Wear the faux furs, feather hats, tuxes, and fringe dresses to enjoy the Roaring Twenties.
- Wear those shoulder pads, spritz those hairsprays, and blast music through Walkmans to pay homage to the eighties.
- Missed the sixties? Then get everyone dressed in bell-bottoms while listening to the sounds of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, and The Beach Boys.
5. Vegan Party
If you’re a vegan, you can use this as a party theme too. What better way to let your guests experience this? There are many ways to promote veganism, and one of these is to make it your birthday party theme.In your patio or garden, you can set up a delectable vegan feast, from appetizers to desserts. As guests dine, you can play a documentary such as “The Game Changers” onto a projector screen. You can also celebrate your birthday on a farm animal sanctuary where everyone can interact with animals and learn how to care for them properly. Then, you can serve farm-to-table dishes.
Hiring an event planner for your birthday party
While you can plan your birthday alone, it helps to go search “birthday event planner near me” on Google. Why?
- It’s a Stressful Process – You may not be having a wedding, but planning for any special occasion can be just as time-consuming and tedious. You need to send invites and track people who RSVPed. You have to look for the right venue and even schedule food tasting. With planners, you can save yourself the hassle and reduce your list of to-dos by a lot.
- You Get a More Rational Feedback – Although you can do whatever you like for your birthday, not all themes may be ideal. It could be due to logistics, budget, or location. Having a birthday party event planner onboard is like running a business with a mentor. They can save you from making costly and embarrassing mistakes.
- Birthdays Deserve to Be Memorable – The fact that you’re taking the time to plan for your birthday means it’s special for you, and you want your family and friends to feel the same way. Event planners can give you tons of ideas to make sure it’s something no one will ever forget.
Just because you’re already an adult doesn’t have to mean that fun birthdays should stop. After all, to be able to turn a year older is always worth celebrating.