Modern Baby Shower Color Schemes
If you are planning a baby shower, you’re probably excited to find the perfect theme or color for the day! How exciting it will be to gather with your closest family and friends to celebrate the impending birth of your new baby!
Why should you have a baby shower?
Baby showers have become even more popular in the last few years. They’re also an important opportunity for he parents-to-be to receive some useful gifts for the new baby – whether brand new or thoughtfully secondhand.
Why do couples, especially soon-to-be moms and their closest friends, do it anyways? What makes it so special for everyone?
- For friends and family members, baby showers can be an excellent time to unite with the future parents. Once the baby is born, it may take a while before they can get together for fun nights again.
- Baby showers can be an amazing opportunity for the future parents to announce their plans and hold a gender reveal at the same time.
- These occasions can help the couple relax from the stress and anxiety that may arise during the pregnancy and parenthood.
- Moms and dads can also receive parenting tips in a more relaxed, fun environment.
- They can also receive presents that will help make parenting even easier and more convenient.
- Baby showers can also allow family, especially future grandparents, to contribute something to the family.
Popular baby shower themes and color schemes
Planning a baby shower today is faster since friends and family, as well as the couple, already have many choices when it comes to themes and color schemes.
When it comes to colors, parents are no longer restricted to the usual pink for girls and blue for boys. Traditional marketing has split color themes up by gender, but they are so many more options than that these days! All different colors and patterns are lovely for a baby of any gender. For parents who want to keep the gender a secret or prefer to avoid gender-traditional colors can go for more neutral hues. Some of these include white, yellow, gold, or orange.
To add more texture to these shades, they may have other designs, such as polka dots, hearts, or images of teddy bears, books, and toys.
Many of those who plan a baby shower may also go beyond colors and come up with themes. Here are some of the cutest ideas:
- Safari, where all guests dressed as explorers. The venue may feature plenty of foliage while decors can include compasses and maps. On tables and elsewhere may be stuffed animals. Another way to hold it is to plan a baby shower right at an animal sanctuary. Friends and family can even bring kids with them who will love to interact with the animals!
- Baking, because, after all, there’s a bun in the oven! In this baby shower, everyone enjoys perhaps a half-day of making all sorts of pastries and cakes. It’s a simple but homey activity everyone can do.
- Nursery rhymes and children’s songs, and planners can choose among the many choices. It can be “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” or “Rock-a-bye Baby” or the more modern “The Wheels on the Bus.”
Hiring an event planner for your baby shower
With the popularity of baby showers, more couples are hiring a baby shower event planner, but do they need it? While it’s not mandatory, families, friends, and couples can surely benefit from having one, and it’s a special time to be able to spend with family.
- Planning a baby shower can be stressful, especially for the couple. Getting a planner onboard can save them the hassle. These experts can already cover everything, from choosing a venue to calling a catering company, or even organizing activities, such as games and outings.
- They can help choose the best baby shower color scheme or theme. They may even come up with something unique and truly memorable that you hadn’t thought of!
- These experts can make the host’s special vision for the baby shower come true.
At the end of the day, baby showers are not only parties. They are celebrations to honor future parents! They are reminders to the couple that they’re never alone in the journey. Most of all, they are honors to the arrival of any family’s greatest blessing: a baby!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!